Booking Procedures

Our Booking Procedures:

1. BOOKINGS

Bookings shall be confirmed in writing (E-mail). Bookings shall be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 35% of the tour price, whose receipt has been acknowledged by our bank. The remaining 65% must be paid 3 weeks before the tour begins. Please see the payment section below to see what types of currency we accept.

2. PAYMENT

Non-residents of Tanzania are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. Payment for any extraneous details may be done in cash (we accept payments in USD, EUROS and GBP). We do not encourage using credit card payments at present since we had some problems with frauds in the past. We do not consider it safe at present and do therefore, prefer payment by bank transfer.

3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS

Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing- by e-mail, and shall only be effective upon its receipt and acknowledgment.

The following cancellation fees will be made for cancellations :

  • More than 45 days prior to trip commencement 10% of package price
  • 44 days to 34 days prior to trip commencement 30% of package price
  • 34 days to 22 days prior to trip commencement 50% of package price
  • No show to 21 days prior to trip commencement (or no show) 100% of the total tour price
  • No refunds are given for the following :
    1. Lost travel time or substitution of facilities
    2. Itineraries amended after departure
    3. Presence of circumstances beyond company's control which requires alternative arrangements be made to ensure the safety or further participation and enjoyment of your tour, lack of your appearance for any accommodation, service, activity, or tour segment without prior notice (see above) premature contract termination.

4. PAYMENT

Non-residents of Tanzania are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. Payment for any extraneous details may be done in cash (we accept payments in USD, EUROS and GBP). We do not encourage using credit card payments at present since we had some problems with frauds in the past. We do not consider it safe at present and do therefore, prefer payment by bank transfer.